OnePlus is launching its upcoming flagship smartphones OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro in India on May 14. We have already seen many leaks around the features, specifications and design of these upcoming smartphones. Although a couple of weeks are left for the official launch, OnePlus has started pre-bookings of OnePlus 7 Pro on Amazon. The pre-bookings are open for Amazon Prime customers and will be open to all from May 4th.
Customers can pre-book OnePlus 7 Pro for Rs.1000 and will be given six-months free screen replacement which is worth of Rs.15,000.
Here’s How You Can Pre-book OnePlus 7 Pro
- Visit the OnePlus 7 Pro page on Amazon. You can visit by clicking here.
- Choose the denomination of the Amazon gift card as Rs.1,000 – You must buy the gift card between May 3rd 12 PM – May 7th 11.59 PM.
- You will receive an email with your gift card.
- Purchase OnePlus 7 Pro within the 60 hours from starting the sale.
- Download OnePlus Care Application on your new device and get registered within 30 days.
- You will be eligible to redeem the six-months complimentary accidental screen damage protection plan.
Other than the online pre-bookings, OnePlus 7 Pro will be available for pre-booking from offline stores from May 8th. For offline pre-booking, users are required to visit any nearby OnePlus store, Croma or Reliance Digital store. For the users pre-booking offline, they will be provided with one-time complimentary screen replacement.
Amazon is also giving a chance to win 7 OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro smartphones. To participate in the competition, users are required to subscribe to updates by clicking ‘Notify Me’ on the OnePlus 7 Page. After that, users are required to retweet the OnePlus 7 Pro post on Amazon India official Twitter page using hashtags #WaitingFor7 and #OnePlus7Series. This contest will be live till May 14 and after that 7 lucky users are chosen randomly and will be gifted with the all-new OnePlus 7 series smartphones.